Hello Flutterby Peeps!!
Today I am sharing a super bright layout for Flutterby Designs featuring the Magical AF collection.
'Magical AF'
Check out the rainbow of bright colours inspired by the stunning 12 x 12 paper in the background. I absolutely LOVE that paper designed by the super clever Anita Rodway.
The photo (crappy phone photo. sorry!) below shows what I added to the background paper. I didn't want to cover up too much of it so I just added some swipes of white gesso in the central area where my photo was going to be. When that was dry, I diluted some Flutter Colour paints to match the colours in the paper, spritzed the paper with water and let the paints float across the surface. I flicked the paints over too.
Next I arranged some of the gorgeous Everyday Etc Filler Cards across the page and secured. I used the filler cards and some chopped up patterned paper to add layers behind my photo too.
Then I piled on the messy thread and embellishments followed by my title and some journalling strips to explain why I was wearing hot pink zinc cream on my lips in that shocking photo.
Here's what I used:
Magical AF:
Snippet Strips Monochrome
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Don't forget to have a play with your Flutterby Designs stash too.
Cheers
Belinda




No comments:
Post a Comment