Hello hello!!
Today I have a couple of layouts to share that I created for KAISERCRAFT featuring the new Generations Collection.
Such lovely, soft colours in this vintage inspired range. And there is a soft blue woodgrain paper that is to die for! Needless to say that is the first paper I snaffled up to create my first layout.
‘Remember This Moment’ Layout
I have added some Turquoise Kaisermist to the woodgrain background paper on this layout. I have also added some stamping on top of that before layering on chopped up pieces of the correspondence style paper.
Kaisercraft Materials: PP227 12″ x 12″ Paper Pad | CS239 Clear Stamps | CT839 Collectables | SS295 Sticker Sheet | CD101 Kaisercard Coconut | FL305 Wood Flourishes Frames | FL376 Wooden Flourishes Berry Vine | FL480 Wooden Flourishes Remember The Moment | F627 Paper Blooms Coconut | F630 Paper Blooms Iceberg | F644 Mini Paper Blooms Coconut | F647 Mini Paper Blooms Iceberg | CS161 Clear Stamp – Texture – Honeycomb | IP724 Ink Pad Bark | KM105 Kaisermist Turquoise.
‘Love’ Layout
I so love looking back at photos of my kids when they were younger and used to like to give each other a hug! It’s pretty rare these days! I just had to use this cute photo for the ‘Brother’ paper.
Kaisercraft Materials: PP227 12×12″ Paper Pad | CT839 Collectables | CS239 Clear Stamps | CD101 Kaisercard Coconut | FL303 Wood Flourishes Vines | DD725 Card Creations Butteflies Card Front | IP721 Ink Pad Gum Leaf | IP724 Ink Pad Bark | IP726 Ink Pad Island | KM102 Kaisermist Antique Gold | FL319 Wood Flourishes Love and Cherish.
Other: kitchen twine | staples.
Thanks so much for checking out my creations today using this gorgeous range.
Cheers
Belinda

No comments:
Post a Comment