Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kaisercraft DT - Christmas Socks

 
Hi all!!
 
Today I have a 'White Christmas' layout to share with you featuring the stunning Silver Bells Collection.
 
 
I have to say that this would be my favourite project out of all the things I created using the September collections. I have stuck to a monochromatic colour scheme of grey and white for my layout and added some snowflake detail to the background.
 
 
Even though the photo of my daughter in her favourite Christmas socks was taken in the heat of summer, printing the photo in black and white gives it a wintery feel.
 
 
I have added lots of layers of gorgeous papers, doilies and die cut elements. The beautiful silver accented baubles were fussy cut from the Baubles Foil Specialty Paper.
 
 
How gorgeous is that paper?? I see lots of potential there for Christmas cards galore!
 
 
Kaisercraft Products: P1933 Good Wishes | P1928 Believe | PP979 Paper Pad | PS 428 Baubles Specialty Paper | CT837 Collectables | CS237 Clear Stamps | SS293 Sticker Sheet | EM405 Paper Doilies | KM101 Kaisermist Charcoal | F627 Paper Blooms Coconut | F644 Mini Paper Blooms Coconut | EM926 Lace Pack White | T624 12×12″ Template Festive Quarters | CB109 Alpha Chipboard Alpha #3 | DD701 Decorative Die 6×4″ & 3×4″ Rectangles | DD517 Decorative Die Tag Shapes.
Other: Distress Stain | molding paste | Posca Pen white | wire thread | ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Make sure you head over to the KAISERCRAFT Blog to check out the amazing inspiration by the rest of the Design Team.
 
Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment