Sunday, July 17, 2022

Darkroom Door DT - Convex Arch Set Small Stencil

 Hello Darkroom Door fans!

Today I am sharing my projects created for Darkroom Door featuring the NEW RELEASE Convex Arch Set Small Stencil.


This is such a cool stencil set! I love that yu get both the positive and negative image so you have both a stencil and a mask. Perfect!!

The first thing I thought to create when I received this stencil set was swatch tags. I love swatching my supplies and this stencil created the cutest tags.

They were very simple to make. I basically drew around the stencil with a black Micron pen onto watercolour paper and then cut each tag out. I punched a whole in the top of each one and then decorated.

To decorate I stamped each tag with the same flower stamp from the Fine Flowers Stamp Set using Jet Black Archival Ink. I doodled a border with the Micron pen and also added some journaling lines using the Journal Lines Medium Stencil.

Then the tags were ready to add my paint swatches.

Once dry, I added the tags to a metal ring to keep them all together.


Darkroom Door products used:





My next project came about because I had a whole lot of acrylic ink on the mask from the set after using it on another project. I hate to waste product so I pressed the mask onto a page in a small Strathmore Visual Journal. I repeated the process so I ended up with three tag images stamped onto the page.

I then decorated each tag and around the edges too. I created a couple of wildflowers by tracing around the Tall Flowers Small Stencil onto a Torn Text stamped background. I fussy cut the flowers and added to the page along with some sentiments cut from the Smile Word Block Stamp.


Darkroom Door products used:






Here's another project showcasing the Convex Arch Set Small Stencil.

You can find all of the details about this page over HERE.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you have fun creating some projects with this awesome stencil set too.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment