Hello Dusty Attic fans!
Today I am sharing my latest layout for The Dusty Attic inspired by the October Mood Board.
'BEACH' Layout
How gorgeous are these colours?!! Definitely my kind of colours and I thought perfect for a beach layout.
I gathered up all of my beach inspired chipboard pieces and painted them all white with my usual three coats of heavy white gesso. After they were completely dry, I also went over the top with a white Posca Pen for extra crispness.
I used a Pilot Pintor Paint Pen in Light Blue to colour part of the title and the geo tags. Then I layered them all on top of my background along with my patterned paper stack, my photo and some flowers.
The Dusty Attic products used:
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I do hope you are feeling inspired to play along with the mood board this month too.
Cheers
Belinda



No comments:
Post a Comment