Hi all.
This month at The Scrapbook Store I am thrilled to be playing with the stunning 7 Dots Studio Northern Lights collection.
'Dream Big'
I swiped some gesso across that gorgeous background paper before flicking on a little Jane Davenport Fairy Floss Inkredible Ink.
I layered on some tags and die cuts from the range before adding some messy embroidery thread and my photo.
All of the beautiful chipboard pieces are by The Dusty Attic and I have coloured them white using a Posca Paint Pen.
I finished off with a scattering of sweet sequins from Pretty Pink Posh as well as a flower and some quote stickers from the collection.
- Board Games
- Die-cut Elements 6 x 12
- Element Stickers 6 x 12
- Tags 12 x 12
- Word Stickers
UNI Posca Pen White
PRETTY PINK POSH Sequins Party Time Mix
TFL
B
This is totally gorgeous Belinda. I love how you've taken a beautiful paper and made it yours.
ReplyDelete