Hello!
Today I am back with my second share for The Scrapbook Store featuring the stunning Prima Lavender Collection.
'Sweet Memories'
This collection works well with cute baby photos too! Any excuse to pull out the baby snaps of my darling little Hayley!
I created the background just like the first layout I created using Jane Davenport Inkredible Ink in Violet Syrup just like a watercolour. (I managed to get a little on my photo too! Just ignore the messy smear on the photo. You can learn from my mistake by keeping your own photo well away from the work area when sloshing ink about!!)
I love the pretty ephemera in this range too. That typewriter is so sweet.
Lots of layers of gorgeous papers under my photo.
Here's what I used:
PRIMA Lavender:
- 3" x 4" Journalling Notecards
- Butterflies
- Communication Through Love
- Ephemera
- Flowers
- I'll Fly With You
- My Last Note
- Say It In Crystals
- Stickers Icons & Journal Accents
- Stickers Words & Quotes
DUSTY ATTIC Chipboard Mini Captions # 10
JANE DAVENPORT Inkredible Ink Violet Syrup
TIM HOLTZ Distress Ink Seedless Preserves
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Cheers
Belinda
No comments:
Post a Comment