Monday, September 6, 2021

Darkroom Door DT - Curly Cupcakes

 Hello Darkroom Door fans!!


Today I have a super cute trio of cards to share with you created for Darkroom Door and featuring the gorgeous NEW Curly Cupcakes Rubber Stamp Set designed by the super talented Godelieve Tijskens.


How stinking cute is this stamp set?!!! I love all of the little mix and match pieces that this set includes so you can create so many different versions of cupcakes.


For my set of cards, I created backgrounds using Distress Oxides in different colour stories. I pressed the Oxides onto my craft sheet, spritzed with water and swiped the background cardstock through the colour. I dried the cardstock and repeated until I was happy with the effect. 


I also used an extra piece of cardstock to repeat this same process. I stamped the cupcake onto the extra cardstock using Jet Black Archival Ink and then fussy cut it with a very fine border. Next I stamped the cupcake again onto some cheaper, thinner paper. This time I just fussy cut the patty pan without a border and stuck it onto the coloured cupcake.



Next I stamped all of the cupcake accessories. I stamped the sparklers and the 'enjoy' sentiment with embossing ink and heat set with gold embossing powder.


The rest of the cupcake toppers and sentiments I stamped with the Jet Black ink on smooth white cardstock. I fussy cut each piece and added them to the tops of the cupcakes adding toothpicks to the back of some.


I added the cupcakes to the backgrounds using 3D foam to make them pop.




TIM HOLTZ Distress Oxide:

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you love this cute stamp set too. It is so perfect for sweet birthday cards, project life, recipe cards and more.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment