Friday, March 10, 2017

Kraft Plus DT - Denim Revolution

Hello!!

Today I am sharing my layout for the Kraft Plus Challenges March challenge. 

Denim Revolution!


You can find all of the challenge details over HERE.

I was inspired by the top right image with the paint splatters all over the jeans for my layout.

'Way Cool' Layout


I cut a pocket and a belt loop from an old pair of jeans and I also ripped a thin piece to use as the tie on the little canvas tag.



Luckily I used a pair of jeans that I wore while painting the kids' bedrooms so they already had some paint on them! I splattered over a bit more using Flutterby Designs Flutter Colour paint.


I added to the whole denim theme with an awesome Pale Denim, Cream and Baby Blue Super Star embellishment from Charm's Creations. 



That little 'denim blues story' circle is a tag from an item of kids' clothing that I had been saving for a long time!! So happy the perfect opportunity came along to use it. :-)

All of the chipboard on here is by Imaginarium Designs and I have painted it with three coats of white gesso to make it lovely and crisp and white in contrast with all of the blue and the kraft.

I hope you like my take on the challenge and you find some inspiration to play along this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

Cheers
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment