Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Charms Creations DT - Fave Photo Layout

Good morning!!

Just popping in today to share a layout I created for Charm's Creations. It doubles as my entry for the Scrapbooking Top 50 July Challenge.

Check out the awesome sketch.


I was totally inspired by this sketch. 

And I knew I wanted to create a more minimalist version of the sketch on my page using a cute face border stamp by Stampotique. 

Here is what I came up with.


I have used the most fabulous, vibrant orange emoji embellishment which matched that stamp perfectly not to mention the face that my son is pulling in the photo.


You can find emojis in the shop HERE.


Here's a closer look.





Thanks for checking out my layout today. I might even have a bonus layout to share today.

Cheers
Belinda

6 comments:

  1. WoW!!!!! I just love how bright this page is. Thanks for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool layout. Great colours and loving the face theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout. The limited colour palette is just stunning. I love all your layered embellies. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunner!! So many gorgeous details, and I'm just loving the bright palette! Thanks for joining us this month at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing page. Love the orange, my favourite colour and the use of white space. The use of the mini faces in a row is brilliant, fantastic take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome as always, I love the emoji with the smaller stamp.

    ReplyDelete