Saturday, April 2, 2016

Kraft + DT - Black & White

Hooray for the weekend!!
 
It's going to be a full on weekend for me with a trip to Carrick Hill planned as well as attending an all day photography course at the zoo!! I am hoping to pick up lots of tips and tricks to improve my photography skills.
 
Not only that but yesterday my hubby and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. Yay for us!! :-)
 
Anyway, let's get to what we are really here for. The brand new AWESOME April challenge at KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGES.
 
 
Just look at that gorgeous inspiration!
 
Here's what I created.
 
'Capture Love' Layout
 
 
I used the most fabulous '+' sign stencil from FLUTTERBY DESIGNS on my background, lots of amazing chipboard from IMAGINARIUM DESIGNS and a triangle embellishment from CHARM'S CREATIONS.
 
 


 
How cute is that fussy cut stamped dog image?? That is a stamp created by the amazing Louise Nelson entitled 'Finneak' and inspired by my little dog Finn. Thanks so much for letting me use the image Louise!
 
You can check out all of the inspiration from the design team and guest designers over HERE. Check out our generous sponsors too.
 
I do hope you get a chance to play along this month!
 
Cheers
Belinda
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Love the black and white on the kraft background. As usual gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete