Hello!!
Today I am sharing a layout I created for CHARM'S CREATIONS using the stunning November Mood Board at Jot Magazine.
How gorgeous is this mood board?? I absolutely LOVE the combination of pink and yellow. So fresh and pretty. Thankyou Kim Jeffress for the awesome inspiration!
Here's my take on the challenge.
I have used a sweet pink Mini Heavenly Heart which you can find in the shop over HERE.
I used Kaisermists in Yellow and Pink on my background. I love how these mists react with water. They really give the loveliest watercolour effect.
Short and sweet today but make sure you pop back soon for some Kaisercraft shares
Thanks so much for stopping.
Cheers
Belinda

Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout.
ReplyDeleteStunning page. Love your page design and the photo that you chose to go with this colour palette! so lovely :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the challenge at Jot.
Love your layout Belinda...especially love the pink heart!
ReplyDelete